PURPOSE

This blog is rather unique from other available blogs. Most blogs are focused on specific topics or issues such as politics, food, travel, etc. This blog is not. The focus for this blog is whatever I want to write or discuss on any given day. The things that interest me and will be discussed at times will include politics, sports, (especially college football and basketball) food, entertainment, pop culture, etc. I hope you enjoy reading and commenting on my blog as much as I will writing it.



Friday, September 22, 2017

Update

It's been a while since I posted to this blog. I have been busy blogging to my other blogs and writing a book. The book has now been released on Amazon as a Kindle book and can be found there. It is called: "Those Fantastic Classic Cocktails: Histories and Recipes". I hope you will give it a look.

As a first post in a while, I thought I would post a chapter from the book. I hoped you enjoy it and I look forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment