PURPOSE

This blog is rather unique from other available blogs. Most blogs are focused on specific topics or issues such as politics, food, travel, etc. This blog is not. The focus for this blog is whatever I want to write or discuss on any given day. The things that interest me and will be discussed at times will include politics, sports, (especially college football and basketball) food, entertainment, pop culture, etc. I hope you enjoy reading and commenting on my blog as much as I will writing it.



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cocktail Of The Week - Cosmopolitan

The drink made famous by Sex In The City. Below is my favorite version of this popular martini. I hope you enjoy it.

1      Oz.    Vodka (Use a good quality vodka such as Ketel One or Grey Goose)
1/2  Oz.    Cointreau (Orange Liqueur-can substitute triple Sec)
1/2  Oz.    Lime Juice (Rose's Make a perfect choice)
1/2  Oz.    Cranberry Juice
1     Wedge  Lime

Mix all ingredients together except the lime wedge in a shaker half filled with ice. Shake vigorously to mix and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with the lime wedge.

There you have it. A delicious choice and a favorite of the women. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment