PURPOSE

This blog is rather unique from other available blogs. Most blogs are focused on specific topics or issues such as politics, food, travel, etc. This blog is not. The focus for this blog is whatever I want to write or discuss on any given day. The things that interest me and will be discussed at times will include politics, sports, (especially college football and basketball) food, entertainment, pop culture, etc. I hope you enjoy reading and commenting on my blog as much as I will writing it.



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Obama's Job Council Recommendation

This is a good start but it needs to be enacted. It's also only the beginning. Follow the link to Right Wing News for William Teach's take on the story.

http://rightwingnews.com/barack-obama/know-what-obamas-jobs-council-recommended-drilling-for-oil/

No comments:

Post a Comment